Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grove: The Video

As part of our ongoing series about my buddy Mike leading up to his wedding (parts 1 & 2), I now present you with "Grove: The Video."

Several things you need to know about this video:
1. In order to protect the innocent (me), I had to heavily edit much of this, because trust me, the video of me is infinitely worse than the video of him. By heavily edit, I mean remove any trace of my existence from the video. My apologies in advance to anyone else who did not get edited out, mostly to our friend Chad.
2. I'm reasonably certain that our 20 year friendship can withstand this.
3. It is likely that this is not interesting to anyone but me. I, however, have a lot of fun watching it.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Well that was awful-- just trash! The production quality was atrocious, the cinematography was a joke, and the soundtrack was ill-chosen and not close to loud enough. The ONLY good thing I can possibly think to say about this abomination is that it will not harm our friendship of twenty years. Thanks for caring enough to humiliate me.