Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Run

My good friend Molly (Cosmo's mommy) and I ran in Lexington's biggest yearly 5K event last night, A Midsummer Night's Run. The night was perfect. We arrived with just enough time to sign up, pin our numbers on, and visit the row of port-a-potty's. The race started at 8:30 and it was a gorgeous night, with the weather a good 15 degrees lower than the norm and humidity at a minimum. Most importantly, Molly and I accomplished our one goal of the night-to finish the race (in front of people)!
(Maybe Blob 2 will be a runner...)

3 comments:

Connie said...

Congrats

I am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys look like professional runners, even in flip flops! Just kidding, Molly
P.S. I wouldn't have wanted to run a 5K and almost pass out with anyone else:)

Schwester said...

i'm impressed, Ladies!
giddyup!