Monday, November 10, 2008

Fashion

I think she's quite pretty...


As for my shuffled play list, well, maybe there's no need for a caveat but...I only have two playlists on my phone, running music & Christmas. (Yes, I'm a Christmas creep and btw, it makes for great study music.) So, here's my somewhat awkward shuffle:

'Farewell' Jingle Bells-Dave Brubek
Medley: Sing We Now of Christmas-M.W. Smith
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Frank Sinatra
Baby Boy-Beyonce
Dancing Queen-ABBA
Gloria-Mercy Me
From the Heavens Above-Vienna Boy's Choir
Going Home For Christmas-Chapman
The Christmas Song-Pizzarelli
I Come With Love-Harry Connick Jr.
PM's Love Theme-Love Actually (One of my favorite movies :)
Born to Run-Springsteen
Angels We Have Heard On High-Josh Groban
Joy to the World-Vineyard
Christmas Song-Ella Fitzgerald

No comments: