Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is the week I make my move...nf

49'ers at Bills- Yuck

Ravens at Bengals - Definitely

Colts at Browns - Maybe

Panthers at Packers - Only because it's at home.

Dolphins at Rams - The Dolphins are kind of good, so I guess they should win.

Saints at Bucs - Good offense vs good defense. So, I'll go with the home team.

Giants at Redskins - I don't really know what to make of the Redskins, but I know the Giants are good.

Falcons at Chargers - I think the Chargers are done finding creatve ways to lose. And I still don't trust rookie quarterbacks on the road.

Steelers at Patriots- Tough choice though.

Broncos at Jets - Favre could go for like 800 yards in this one. Or they could lose.

Chiefs at Raiders- Is there anyone who is going to watch this game?

Bears at Vikings - Mostly because I'm trying to make up ground against Dan.

Jags at Texans - The coin came up heads.

No comments: