Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random...

1. Tonight is the season premiers of The Simpsons and of Family Guy. Normally, I would only mention The Simpsons, but it looks like Family Guy has a really fun episode tonight, especially if you are a Star Wars fan...

2. For the record, this season of Notre Dame football does not exist (what season? I don't even know what you're talking about). Oh, and what is going on in the world where the University of Kentucky is 4-0 in football and Notre Dame is 0-4. Be careful, because there is obviously some sort of tear in the fabric of space-time. So, I am going to direct my sports attention to the Colts, UK, and of course...
3. The Cubs are inching ever closer to that playoff bid. Fortunately for us, Milwaukee has taken an absolute nose-dive. By the way, I did the "virtual waiting-room" thing this morning for playoff tickets, without luck.

No comments: