Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad Blogger!

As has been noted on this blog, I have not been particularly good lately at keeping up to date here. I would like to claim that I haven't had the time, but the truth is that I haven't made the time. Anyway, I hope to start writing more regularly again. I know, the internet can now breath easier...

I am getting ready to leave in a few hours for a weekend-length bachelor party for Mike Grove. Poor, poor Michael. Here's what he has in store for him:
1. First we're going to make him XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
2. Then, he's going to have to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
3. After we untie him we'll XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hospital.
4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX sneak out the window XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX arrested.
5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
6. It will be cold, so XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX naked.

It's going to be a blast!

-Note: Some items have been lightly edited to protect the innocent.

No comments: